ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Document Approvals

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Document Approvals
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:58:26 -0500

Unless I have missed something, which is certainly possible, I believe
that all representatives except the following have approved the latest
versions of the invitation for volunteers to serve on the work teams and
the draft work team charters:

Robin Gross, NCUC

Steve Metalitz, IPC (Note that Steve did send one edit that was made in
the draft charters, but I wasn't totally sure if he was okay with the
message and later changes to the charters.)

Bertrand de La Chappelle, GAC

Please let me know if I am mistaken.

Rob - Could you send the latest versions to the list to the list to
facilitate approval by the above?

Except for Rob, Ken and Glen and the above (unless they send approvals
to the list in the meantime), no need to call into the meeting on
Monday.

Chuck