ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: [gnso-osc] FW: Updated interim PPSC work team rules

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc] FW: Updated interim PPSC work team rules
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:29:33 -0500

Ken Stubbs wrote:

I support # 3

Gomes, Chuck wrote:
Attached is a redlined version of the latest PPSC work team rules. The changes made since the version we included in the OSC approved WT rules are highlighted. They look fine to me. I am a little leary of complicating the motion that has been made and seconded for approval of the OSC charter, especially because the work teams will have the opportunity to finalize their own charters, but if OSC members think we should modify the OSC charter with the applicable changes to the OSC Charter and in particular to the draft team charters under the OSC, I am fine with that. A couple ways to approach this would be: 1) modify the motion to include the PPSC changes that apply to the OSC; 2) modify the OSC charter and the respective WT charters to reflect the applicable changes. Please communicate what your preperence is between the following:

  1.
      Modify the motion to include the PPSC changes that apply to the OSC
  2.
      Modify the OSC charter and the respective WT charters to reflect
      the applicable changes
  3.
      Do nothing and let the OSC work teams consider and act on the
      changes
  4.
      Other?  (please describe)

Note that the Council will be voting on the OSC Charter next week on 29 February so please respond before then. Chuck