ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Status of Abstention changed from Council OPS WT

  • To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Status of Abstention changed from Council OPS WT
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:15:34 -0300

Hi,

At the meeting, we discussed one issue with relation to this document - the
issue of whether it should be just abstention that would be allowed to record
an explanation of the vote as part of the formal record of the vote.

I am not sure whether this is an issue with the Abstentions discussion itself
or advice on another issue that needs to be dealt with by the OPS WT

Specifically, I am wondering whether this issue is blocking the progress of
this section to the Council for a vote.

Please advise so that the WT knows whether the section is being kicked back for
further work.

thanks

a.