ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] FOR ADOPTION May 14 - GCOT Ops Section 2.4 board seats

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] FOR ADOPTION May 14 - GCOT Ops Section 2.4 board seats
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 22:41:31 -0400

Good changes Steve.

Chuck

From: owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Metalitz, Steven
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 6:15 PM
To: Philip Sheppard; gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] FOR ADOPTION May 14 - GCOT Ops Section 2.4 board
seats

My only suggestion on this document is to make the heading in the second
column of the table "Activity Commences," and the third column "Maximum
Duration."  In other words, not later than T-5 months, the call for
nominations must go out, and the nominations period can last for up to
one month -- etc.  This is not intended as a substantive change, and I
support the document.

Steve