ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] Motion to Approve CCT Recommendations

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] Motion to Approve CCT Recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:12:25 -0400

Mason,

I am sure that you and the CCT thought you were finished, but I would
like to suggest one more task that I hope will be fairly easy.  As CCT
chair, would you please ask the CCT members to take a look at the public
comments and the comment summary and analysis and let us know whether WT
members think any edits to the report should be considered as a result
of those comments.  Please provide the OSC and me any feedback you
receive from the WT by Wednesday of next week, 9 June as well as your
thoughts as chair.

Note that there were only four comments submitted.

Thanks,

Chuck