ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Re: OSC meeting Brussels Saturday 19 June 2010

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Re: OSC meeting Brussels Saturday 19 June 2010
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:28:19 -0700

Philip and OSC members,

I also will post the agenda to the wiki and I will be pleased to assist anyone
who requires a dial-in for the meeting.

Best regards,

Julie

On 6/7/10 10:39 AM, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx> wrote:

There is a meeting of the  Operating Steering Committee (OSC )  in Brussels on
Saturday 19 June 2010 from 14.00 - 15.30.

Draft agenda

1. GNSO Council Operations Team
- outstanding items in the revision process of GNSO operating procedures (GOP)
(may include section 3.8 and section 4)
Discussion and approval.

2. Consolidation of revised GNSO operating procedures manual based on OSC and
PSC work
- information from ICANN staff (Julie Hedlund or Ken Bour)

3. Constituency Stakeholder Group (CSG)
Task 1 Recommendations to enhance constituency and stakeholder groups
Discussion and adoption of report (subtask 1, 2,3)

4. Constituency Stakeholder Group (CSG)
Task 2  Global outreach programme to broaden participation in current
constituencies
Report from Olga Cavalli or Debbie Hughes on progress due 1 July 2010

5. AOB

Philip

Please indicate to Julie Hedlund (in copy) if you intend to be present or
require dial-in.