ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] dear all - invitation to attend the NOMCOMM roundtable

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>, <amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alexa Raad" <araad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] dear all - invitation to attend the NOMCOMM roundtable
  • From: "Vanda UOL" <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:49:56 -0700

This is an invitation  to you and please spread the word around to attend
NOMCOMM roundtable ? WEDNESDAY FROM 14 -15:30 AT ELIZABETHEAN D 2º FLOOR. We
will need to debate the profile each ACs and COs needs to fulfill its whole
boards.  We would like to have some of you seating at the round table to
debate with us. Please if you are available, give me feedback as soon as you
can.

 Thanks in advance

Vanda Scartezini

NOMCOM ICANN