ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:28:31 +0200

Dear OSC members,

since I circulated the attached v7 on May 16 there have been no proposed
additions to our revised text on proxy votes.

We have since seen comments from legal staff, noted them, discussed them on list
, and agreed to make no further changes as the scenarios raised were all both
cases best suited to being dealt with by the Constituency or the appointing
body.

For good order then I wish to inform the OSC that I will recommend the attached
to Council on Tuesday June 14.

Philip
OSC Chair