ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-otf-dt]

[gnso-otf-dt] Draft Agenda and Documents for First Call

  • To: "gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-otf-dt] Draft Agenda and Documents for First Call
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:56:56 -0700

Dear members of the Charter Drafting Team (DT) for the Outreach Task Force,

Olga Cavalli, as leader of the DT, has asked me to send to you a draft agenda
and some documents to aid our discussion during our first meeting next week.  I
will be providing staff support for the DT.  Glen will confirm the meeting time
and day, but in the meantime Olga wanted you to have this information to review
prior to the meeting.

 The first document is the final recommendations, which includes some direction
for the DT.  The second is the GNSO Working Group Guidelines (Annex 1 of the
GNSO Council Operating Procedures, v2.2, 08 April 2011).  The Guidelines
include a Charter Template that could be useful as a starting point of
discussion on the OTF Charter.

Here is  a draft agenda for the call:

 1.  Introductions
 2.  Schedule for regular meetings
 3.  Discussion of Charter DT requirements from the Recommendations
 4.  Begin discussion of the draft Charter
 5.  Any other business

Please let us know if you have any questions or any changes you would like to
make to the agenda.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund