ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-outreachdiscussion]

Re: [gnso-outreachdiscussion] AW: AW: Work on GNSO outreach

  • To: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-outreachdiscussion] AW: AW: Work on GNSO outreach
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:20:11 +0200

All, may I suggest you work your session into the full GNSO weekend schedule?

I for one, would like to have the full Council attend your deliberations. The
question of outreach is key, and I am worried that it is slipping under the
Council's radar. Holding a session in Prague as part of the Council's weekend
agenda, rather than a separate work session, might help push it back up there.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France