ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-outreachdiscussion]

AW: [gnso-outreachdiscussion] Work on GNSO outreach

  • To: <gnso-outreachdiscussion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-outreachdiscussion] Work on GNSO outreach
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 21:32:41 +0200

Ok guys, let's concentrate on the 30 min slot for this topic being on the GNSO
Prague agenda. We can skip a lengthy update. This should be given at the
council meeting on 07 June and can be put into the discussions of our
respective groups in order to come up in Prague with the result of these
discussions. I've asked staff if they could help us in providing the
"Inventory" of outreach activities.
Using the time between the next council call and Prague efficiently would
provide us a chance to focus just on the next steps.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich