ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] PEDNR workshop

  • To: gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] PEDNR workshop
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:27:27 -0700

I don't believe we should try to guess what various components of the
community *think*. The end-of-life cycle is a matter of fact and can be
presented. Let's allow people to tell us what they think. How registrars
or registries use the end-of-life cycle may also be a matter of fact and
can be presented if known and verified as accurate.

If we do anything else, we must then worry about giving *equal time* to
other views.

Tim