ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Statement of Interest

  • To: "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Statement of Interest
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 19:43:38 +0100

1.       Current vocation, employer and position

CEO / Founder Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd

2.       Type of work performed in 1 above

As we are a small company my role could best be described as "varied", however
I would be the primary contact for most policy / legal issues

3.       Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement

We are an ICANN accredited registrar

4.       Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

As a registrar and hosting provider it is in our interest that our registrants
and clients best interests are served by ICANN policy

5.       Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a
work team member.

N/A.

Regards

MIchele