ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Regrets for today's call

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Regrets for today's call
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:16:47 -0400

Are you implying that our PEDNR calls are jokes???

I am incensed! But I will take a shower soon and will smell better then.

Alan

PS For those who are not native English speakers or who do not share my sense of humour, this is a play-on-words with "incensed" meaning angry and "incense" being something you burn which creates a large smell (although a good one from many people's point of view).