ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] ICANN Advisory Concerning Posting of Registrar Fees for Restoring Deleted Domain Names

  • To: "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] ICANN Advisory Concerning Posting of Registrar Fees for Restoring Deleted Domain Names
  • From: William McKelligott <William.McKelligott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:07:27 -0800

All,

Since it is relevant to the discussions of this WG, I would like to submit for
your consideration an ICANN advisory posted on our website a few minutes ago.
The purpose of the advisory is to clarify the Expired Domain Deletion Policy,
specifically as it relates to fees charged to registered names holders for
recovering domain names that have entered the redemption grace period.

I have attached the advisory to this email.  The announcement (and link to the
advisory) can be viewed here:
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-17dec09-en.htm

Regards,

William A. McKelligott    |    Auditor