ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Nairobi - WG participation

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Nairobi - WG participation
  • From: Graham Chynoweth <gchynoweth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:04:30 -0500 (EST)

As James said ... "I will be attending the Nairobi meeting, and -may- be
available for a F2F working group there, depending upon scheduling."

Thanks
Gray

Graham H. Chynoweth
Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm Street, 5th Floor
Manchester, NH 03101
(p) +1.603.296.1515
(e) gchynoweth@xxxxxxx
(w) http://www.dyn.com

Confidentiality Statement

Privileged and Confidential. The information contained in this electronic
message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify Dynamic Network Services,
Inc. immediately at +1.603.668.4998 or reply to gchynoweth@xxxxxxx and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments. This message is not intended as
an electronic signature.