ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Relevant article in Forbes

  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Relevant article in Forbes
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:41:13 -0500

Thanks James.

I guess that highlights one of our problems. As Mikey pointed out last meeting, even those of us on the WG are still learning some of the intricacies. Given the lack of coverage of this issue, it isn't surprising that the owners of the type of business referred to in the article are not fully up to speed.

So yes, it is good to see such coverage.

Alan