ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] REMINDER Please participate - PEDNR WG Survey

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] REMINDER Please participate - PEDNR WG Survey
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:30:17 -0800

As there is no call next week, the deadline for participation has been extended
to Friday 5 March. So far, responses have been received from Michele Neylon,
James Bladel, Jeffrey Eckhaus, Tatiana Khramtsova, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Alan
Greenberg, Berry Cobb, Glenn McKnight, Mikey O'Connor, Paul Diaz, Mason Cole
and Mike Rodenbaugh.

Thanks for your participation,

Marika