ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Resigning from the WG

  • To: "'Gisella Gruber-White'" <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Resigning from the WG
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:19:48 -0400

Hello All:

I have recently submitted my name to join the Vertical Integration PDP
Working Group based on my previous work on this subject matter over the last
several years. Because of the time commitments in connection with me
chairing the High Security Zone Advisory Group, I have decided to resign
from this Working Group as I do not have the time to actively participate in
three groups.

I will continue to monitor the group's work and will try to stay in contact
with individual members and will make use of any public forums when they are
made available.

Thanks for the engaging Tuesday calls over the last several months.

Best regards,

Michael