ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Proposed agenda

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Proposed agenda
  • From: Michael Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 20:36:09 +0200

Hello all,

I unfortunately cannot attend the call at this time due to a conflict, but I do
have concerns around the agenda as follows:

1) I am not sure at this point, given the state of the draft report which does
not really offer recommendations based on recognized consensus positions and
any subsequent minority reports included, that I am sure what final work
objective we are tracking to. I would like to see that objective(s) clarified
at this point in time.

2) Based on what objectives the group agrees to, I would like to see a
trackable project plan with identified milestones and clear success criteria to
get us to the end goal. I feel we are drifting a little sideways and to be
straight it's feels like we could end up in circle discussions indefinitely if
we don't make an effort to wind the work up to an agreed upon achievement.

3) Just for the record, there was at least one error on my last survey

Thanks for your attention.

Michael Young

Sent from my iPad