ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] 20 July meeting

  • To: "Diaz,Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] 20 July meeting
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:13:34 -0700

blue; margin-left: 8px; padding-left: 8px; font-size: 10pt; color: black;
font-family: verdana;">
-------- Original Message --------<br>
Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] 20 July meeting<br>
From: "Diaz, Paul" &lt;<a
href="mailto://pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</a>&gt;<br>
Date: Mon, July 19, 2010 1:46 pm<br>
To: "Jeff Eckhaus" &lt;<a
href="mailto://eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</a>&gt;,
"Alan Greenberg"<br>
&lt;<a
href="mailto://alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx";>alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx</a>&gt;,
  "PEDNR" &lt;<a
href="mailto://gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx";>gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx</a>&gt;<br>
+1<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: <a
href="mailto://owner-gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx";>owner-gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx</a><br>
[<a
href="mailto:owner-gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx";>mailto:owner-gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx</a>]
 On Behalf Of Jeff Eckhaus<br>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 2:41 PM<br>
To: Alan Greenberg; PEDNR<br>
I would like to add my support for a cancellation of the call since I<br>
will be unavailable as well<br>
Jeff<br>
________________________________________<br>
From: <a
href="mailto://owner-gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx";>owner-gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx</a>
[<a
href="mailto://owner-gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx";>owner-gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx</a>]
 On<br>
Behalf Of Alan Greenberg [<a
href="mailto://alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx";>alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx</a>]<br>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 11:38 AM<br>
To: PEDNR<br>
Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] 20 July meeting<br>
I had a great vacation, but very little Internet connectivity and<br>
little time to work on ICANN matters. So coupled with several hours<br>
of teleconferences today, I did not get the prep work done that I had<br>
planned for tomorrow's meeting. So unless there is strong objection,<br>
I would like to cancel the meeting.<br>
Alan<br>
Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may<br>
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by<br>
Demand Media, Inc. Any distribution or use of this communication by<br>
anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and<br>
may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify<br>
the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your<br>
system. Thank you.<br>