ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Summary and analysis of public comment forum and survey published

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Summary and analysis of public comment forum and survey published
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:56:08 -0700

Thanks, Marika.    I appreciate Staff's efforts analyze this feedback.

Results from the survey tool are interesting, and I'm still going over
all the responses, but I have a suggestion for the group:

Should we allow anonymous entries?  There are several who have listed
their names / affiliations as  "Anonymous", "Domainer", "ich" or first
name /  initials.  I just want to ensure that that each respondent is
identifiable.

Thoughts on this?

Thanks--

J.