ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Agenda of today's meeting

  • To: "'PEDNR'" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Agenda of today's meeting
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:52:58 -0700

PEDNR Team,

My apologies for missing the last two calls, and I just reviewed the MP3s.
In short, the team's discussion around comments #23 & #32 in my absence are
found to be acceptable.

To elaborate for the record.....

Comment #23 - is only a summary statement to the larger position filed.
Filing this comment as "Noted" is acceptable.

Comment #32 - this list was extracted from earlier efforts in attempts to
document the current state of the Post Expiration process and principles to
be explored.  Public comments and survey results have adequately addressed a
number of the bullets.  Filing this comment as "Noted" is acceptable and the

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://infinityportals.com