ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Summary of last call and agenda for 23 November UPDATE from RySG

  • To: "'Alan Greenberg'" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "'PEDNR'" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Summary of last call and agenda for 23 November UPDATE from RySG
  • From: "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:04:19 -0500

Alan I can report back that the RySG is in support of the proposed grace
period that James put forward (we really need a name for it!) provided the
period is at least 10 days versus the currently proposed 5.  As for RGP as a
consensus policy, I am drafting a statement on what the RySG would support -
specifically, what exceptions we feel would have to be clearly stated for
existing and special case future registries.

Michael Young