ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on draft final report.

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "PEDNR" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on draft final report.
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:00:37 -0800

Alan, is there a reason the edits and concerns submitted by Oliver were
omitted?

If moving section 3 to the annex is to be done, I for one will have
additional edits to section 7 to make the concerns outlined in the
current section 3 known.  I object to removing them from the report or
burying them in an annex.