ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Updated proposal matrix

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Updated proposal matrix
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:25:08 -0500

Attached is the proposal matrix as updated by both Marika and me.

I have highlighted items that I noticed required active input, but please review all of them prior to our next meeting.

If we could have suggested wording distributed via e-mail ahead of the meeting, that would greatly speed our work.

Alan