ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - Updated recommendations

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - Updated recommendations
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 06:23:17 -0800

Would it be an acceptable compromise if the language as proposed in the
latest draft of the recommendations is included in the notes section
instead of a separate recommendation? In this way it could serve as a
reminder, but is not called out separately as a recommendation that
requires specific action.

Just a suggestion.

Marika