ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - proposed presentation

• To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - proposed presentation
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:09:50 -0500

Thinking about it more, I think we need a summary prior to the recommendations giving the overall direction of the recs. Without trying to word-smith it, something like:

The WG's overall intent was to:

- provide additional guarantees to registrants
- improve registrant education and comprehension
- have minimal impact of the current business practices of the larges registrars serving the majority of registrants

How does this sound?

Alan

At 07/03/2011 10:07 PM, Alan Greenberg wrote:
Thanks Marika,

Overall it looks great. I do think, however, that we need to be prepared to give a more in depth presentation on at least some of the recommendations. There will not be time to present these formally during the GNSO meeting, but we may well get some questions where a further slide could help. And during the public session, I think it almost mandatory that we go into some more detail.

If there is general approval for this, I would be happy to pull together some further slides and share them with the WG prior to the weekend.

With regard to the presentations, and particularly the public one, I think it important that we share the job of presenting the recommendations. So I would like some volunteers...

Alan

At 07/03/2011 03:29 AM, Marika Konings wrote:
Dear All,

Please find attached for your review the proposed presentation for the different PEDNR meetings in San Francisco. As a reminder, the following meetings are currently scheduled: * Saturday 12 March from 9.30 ? 10.00 (local time) ? Update to the GNSO Council (Tower Salon A) * Monday 14 March from 16.30 ? 18.00 (local time) - Presentation & Discussion of Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery Draft Final Report (Tower Salon A) Feel free to share your comments on the mailing list and/or tomorrow's PEDNR WG meeting.

With best regards,

Marika

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy