ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - proposed presentation

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - proposed presentation
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:09:50 -0500

Thinking about it more, I think we need a summary prior to the recommendations giving the overall direction of the recs. Without trying to word-smith it, something like:

The WG's overall intent was to:

- provide additional guarantees to registrants
- improve registrant education and comprehension
- have minimal impact of the current business practices of the larges registrars serving the majority of registrants

How does this sound?

Alan