ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - proposed presentation

  • To: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For review - proposed presentation
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:55:03 -0500

Although I didn't like the wording, the report regularly uses the expression "most registrars" to mean the registrars serving most of the registrants. We could use the same thing here.

How about

The WG believes that our recommendations:

- will provide additional guarantees to registrants;
- will improve registrant education and comprehension;
- are in line with current registrar practices and will have minimal impact on most registrars.

Alan