ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Extension of public comment forum

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Extension of public comment forum
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:36:42 +0100

Dear Marika,

thank you for this note and thanks to the WG allowing this much needed
extension. Much appreciated.
The current volume of Public Comments is putting a strain on our
bandwidth. This extension will allow our At-Large members to take the
required time to fully consider the proposals of the report.
Warmest regards,

Olivier Crépin-Leblond
ALAC Chair

--