ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Tuesday meeting

• To: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Tuesday meeting
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:50:45 -0400

Thanks for the message Paul. When it looked like there might not be many substantive comments posted, I felt that we could easily go ahead and start the discussion in Marika's absence.

Given that there have now been several very substantive comments (and particularly those from the IPC, RySG and INTA that address some very detailed parts of the recommendations), I tend to agree with you that Marika's detailed knowledge of all of our discussions would be valuable. The down side of course is that we now DO have a bunch of comments to analyze and reply to, and cancelling the meeting gives us one less week until the Singapore cutoff.

But on balance, I think that we are best advised to follow your suggestion. Before I formally cancel the meeting, are there any contrary thoughts?

I do ask that if you intend to review the report, that you do so in the next week or so so that we can address all changes (other than the recommendations) quickly and effectively.

Alan

At 22/04/2011 02:01 PM, Diaz, Paul wrote:
As Marika won't be available on 26 April, and a Public Comment Summary
document would benefit from her experience with the WG's previous
discussion of many of the items raised by several of the commentators,
can we postpone the next PEDNR call until 3 May?

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy