ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] REMINDER: For Final Review by Monday 6 June - PEDNR Final Report

  • To: Michael Young <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] REMINDER: For Final Review by Monday 6 June - PEDNR Final Report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 01:22:31 -0400

Although he did not say it, the comments of re-jigging the formatting seem to apply to section 7.4 on comments to the proposed final report.

I have no problem with what Michael is suggesting, but I tend to feel that we should keep changes at a minimum at this time. I think that the bulk of his problem might be addressed by simply inserting the Charter questions in the table preceding each group of Recs that address them. Repeating the Recs twice as Michael suggests seems overkill.

I will also note that if we go ahead as discussed an renumber the Recs for the final report, we really need to annotate the Recs in section 7.4 to reflect the new number as well as the old.

Alan