ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] GNSO Approval on PEDNR recommendation

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] GNSO Approval on PEDNR recommendation
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:32:04 -0400

Yup. We recommended that they be taken as a set and they were.

Virtually no additional discussion other than a clarification on whether the motion was including all of our recommendations (answer: yes) and on our caveat that additional work needed to be done regarding UDRP, URS, etc. (answer: that was a recommendation for work during the implementation phase).

And yes, next step is Board approval. By convention, they have always accepted the entire GNSO Rec, so hopefully they will this time as well.

Alan