ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

[gnso-policyimpl-dt] RE: Proposed agenda and updated draft charter for review

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] RE: Proposed agenda and updated draft charter for review
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 12:25:50 +0000

Thanks a lot Marika.  This is looking really good to me.

Regarding the comment/question about the 'Timeframes' information I suggested
adding to the 'Deliverables and Timeframes' section, I think that the
information I added is for the DT and Council and not for the WG, so I suggest
it be deleted.

Chuck