ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

[gnso-policyimpl-dt] Re: For your review - Updated Charter & Doodle poll

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Re: For your review - Updated Charter & Doodle poll
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 01:21:04 -0700

Thanks, Chuck. In relation to your first comment, maybe replacing
'questions' with 'tasks' would solve this issue so that the sentence would
read 'To develop, at a minimum, an Initial Recommendations Report and a
Final Recommendations Report addressing the charter questions tasks outlined
above'?

Best regards,

Marika