ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

[gnso-policyimpl-dt] Cancelling F2F meeting

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Cancelling F2F meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:35:29 -0700

Dear All,

In light of the GNSO discussions over the weekend, during which no
significant issues were raised apart from support for the proposed charter,
we'll go ahead and cancel the drafting team F2F meeting which was originally
scheduled for Thursday morning from 7.30 ­ 9.00. The GNSO Council will
consider the charter for adoption at its meeting on Wednesday, following
which, assuming adoption, a call for volunteers to form the Working Group
will be circulated.

Thank you for participating in the DT and I hope to see you all back on the
Working Group!

Best regards,

Marika