ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

[gnso-policyimpl-dt] DNS WOMEN BREAKFAST - SHERATON HOTEL BUENOS AIRES - MONDAY NOV 18th - 7:00 AM - room CATALINAS - ICANN MEETING

  • To: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] DNS WOMEN BREAKFAST - SHERATON HOTEL BUENOS AIRES - MONDAY NOV 18th - 7:00 AM - room CATALINAS - ICANN MEETING
  • From: Vanda Scartezini <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 19:25:06 -0200

 To all women in this group

 As in last two years since we became part of the ICANN Agenda, we will have
our DNS WOMEN BREAKFAST, inviting all professional women attending ICANN
meeting.
If you are going to ICANN meeting and/or have another friend who you know
will attend, please spread the word. Our region needs to have at least the
90 women in the breakfast as other regions have done!!!!
 Kisses to all and hope to see you there!

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil