ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] SOI

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] SOI
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 07:51:38 +0200

My SOI is here

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Wolf-Ulrich+Knoben+SOI

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

From: mcubberley
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 6:04 AM
To: Marika Konings
Cc: gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Reminder - FW: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Confirmation of meeting &
Proposed agenda

Hello,

As one of the new kids on the block, I have just completed my SOI.

  https://community.icann.org/m/view-rendered-page.action?pageId=42729756

I look forward to meeting all of you tomorrow during the call.

Best Regards,
Maureen

Maureen Cubberley
+1.705.382.3841
+1.705.718.5723

On 2013-08-20, at 12:00 PM, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Reminder – please find below the agenda for tomorrow's Policy &
Implementation WG meeting (Wednesday 21 August at 19.00 UTC).

  If you have not done so yet, please complete your statement of interest (see
https://community.icann.org/x/81V-Ag).

  As the election of a WG Chair(s) is expected to take place during the first
meeting, volunteers are encouraged to express their interest ahead of the
meeting.

  Best regards,

  Marika