ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Revised Agenda

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Revised Agenda
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 18:52:35 +0000

I am having some difficulties and may not be able to join the call. However,
since no one else has piped in yet on the Chair issue, I would like to nominate
Chuck Gomes for Chair if he is willing to accept.

Apologies for likely missing the first call.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2013, at 10:36 PM, "Neuman, Jeff"