ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - letters to SO/ACs and ICANN Board of Directors

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - letters to SO/ACs and ICANN Board of Directors
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:13:17 -0700

Dear All,

Please find attached for your review and feedback the following letters:
1. SO / AC Outreach Letter
2. Invitation to the ICANN Board of Directors (to be sent by GNSO Council)
The Chairs are considering whether a tailored version of the outreach letter
should be sent to the GAC. If so, a modified version will be shared for your
feedback shortly.

Please share any comments you may have by Friday 13 September at the latest.

Best regards,

Marika