ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Redlined GAC Letter

  • To: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Redlined GAC Letter
  • From: Nic Steinbach <nic@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:26:12 -0600

Hi Guys,

I think it looks good. My only criticism would be the following sentence:

"As part of the effort, the WG wants to reach out at the beginning of our
efforts to the GAC to gain input to assist us in our efforts."

Maybe rework with a bit less "effort". Something like:

"From the onset of this process, the WG would like to gain input from the
GAC to assist us in our efforts."

-Nic

--
Nic Steinbach