ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Next Policy & Implementation WG Meeting

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Next Policy & Implementation WG Meeting
  • From: mcubberley <mcubberley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 12:28:50 -0500

Marika and Michael,

Sorry, I missed this. I broke my ankle in a rather complex way Monday afternoon
.... something I really did not need right now :-/.....and have been back and
forth between doctors and the hospital ever since. I have another appointment
at 1pm today and plan to be home in time for the 20:00 utc (3pm Eastern)
meeting today, assuming there are no further complications to deal with.

I have not had a chance to look at the revised document, but I am sure it
reflects our discussions so please go ahead and circulate it.

If for some reason I am unable to participate in the meeting, perhaps you two
could take the lead, and I think Wolf-Ulrich would help too.

Sorry about this, but my schedule is at the mercy of the physicians and their
not-always-helpful assistants! (Some day we must chat about Canadian health
care :)

Best regards,
Maureen

Maureen Cubberley