ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 13 November 2013

  • To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 13 November 2013
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 00:47:59 +0000

Sorry for missing the WG meeting this week,  but after listening to the MP3
recording it sounds like all went well and we are ready for Buenos Aires. I was
especially glad to see that several more people volunteered for Sub-Team OB.  I
also am willing to be a part of that team but think it would be best if someone
else led that effort.  Of those who volunteered or even someone who has not yet
volunteered, is anyone willing to assume a leadership role for this effort?  It
would be great to know before Buenos Aires.

Chuck