ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] For final review - PI Workplan

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For final review - PI Workplan
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:39:46 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached for 'final' review the proposed work plan for the
Policy & Implementation Working Group, as supported by those WG members
present in Buenos Aires. Do note that I've made a couple of small updates to
reflect the current status of the definitions and deliverable 0B sub-teams.
As discussed, this is intended to be a live document that will be updated
over time to reflect progress (or lack thereof) of WG & sub-team activities.
If no further comments are received by next week's WG meeting (Wednesday 4
December), we'll go ahead and post this version on the wiki and share it
with the GNSO Council for their information.

With best regards,

Marika