ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Proposed Agenda - PI F2F WG Meeting 26 March 2014

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Proposed Agenda - PI F2F WG Meeting 26 March 2014
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 07:47:49 +0000

Would anyone object if we switch the order of 3 & 4?  The hope is to only
spend 10 or at most 15 minutes on the definitions and spend most of the time
on the principles.  If the definitions discussion follows the principles
discussion, it is possible we will not get to the definitions discussion and
therefore would not be able to close it off for now.

Chuck