ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Meeting starting now in Sophia

  • To: "Burr, Becky" <becky.burr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnosis IP Law, P.C." <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>, "Shatan, Gregory S." <gshatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Meeting starting now in Sophia
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:46:13 -0700

I was in bed.  Sorry but I could not do a 1 AM call and then start my day at 5.

j. scott evans - associate general counsel - adobe - 408.536.5336 -
jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: Becky.Burr@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx; GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:07:19 +0000

I am in the ccNSO Council Meeting

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:
 +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr@xxxxxxxxxxx / www.neustar.biz