ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] For review - updated working definitions & principles

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For review - updated working definitions & principles
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 05:23:38 -0700

Dear All,

Following our F2F meeting in Singapore, please find attached the revised
working definitions and principles documents. As discussed, the comments
made in relation to the working definitions have been captures in column 4
so that these can be considered once the WG finalises the definitions
following the deliberations on the charter questions. I've left the comments
in for now so you can review whether or not these have been accurately
captured.

In relation to the working principles, the revisions discussed in Singapore
have been incorporated in redline in the first 3 paragraphs. Furthermore,
you'll find the comments from Mikey + responses from Amr and Chuck included
for further review and discussion.

If I forgot any comments / edits, or you have any additional suggestions
that you would like to see included, please feel free to share those with
the mailing list.

Thanks,

Marika