ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] MP3 unavailable for now: Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 09 April 2014

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] MP3 unavailable for now: Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 09 April 2014
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 00:05:50 -0700

Dear all,

I just wanted to let you know that our tech support team are having issues with
audio files, and this since yesterday. They are working hard to fix this, and I
am sure the mp3 will be available over the next few hours.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, the transcript will be posted on the GNSO
Master calendar by COB UTC today.

Kind regards

Nathalie