ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - draft GNSO Guidance Process

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - draft GNSO Guidance Process
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:39:15 +0000

Dear All,

As mentioned during today¹s meeting, please find attached a first draft of
the GNSO Guidance Process Manual as well as possible additions to the ICANN
Bylaws. Please note that the manual as well as possible additions to the
ICANN bylaws have been modelled on the existing Annex A and PDP Manual. The
document itself already highlights a number of issues that will require
further WG consideration, but please feel free to flag any other comments /
questions/edits you may have. We¹ll do our best to get the other draft
manuals to you by next week.

Best regards,

Marika