ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re: Proposed agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re: Proposed agenda - Policy & Implementation WG Meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 17:00:08 +0000

Chuck, in the clean version I've accepted all changes and comments as some may
find it easier to review without any redlines and comments. The redline version
includes the edits made during last week's meeting as well as some additional
changes to either bring the three processes in line with each other or to
address some of the remaining comments that the WG was not able to review yet.
Previously agreed changes were accepted in this version.

Best regards,

Marika